>> About SSA_ Objectives
- Universalisation of 'ACCESS' to elementary education from 1 to 8th standards to all children upto the age of 14 years.
- Universalisation of enrollments and retention in elementary education and completion of 8th standard by all children.
- Universalisation means age-specific enrolment and full retention of all enrolled children.
- Provision of education of a satisfactory quality with emphasis on life-skills and meaningful schooling.
- Complete attention to equity by sex and across social groups and parity across regions in educatonal development.
- Total involvement of communities upto the village level and especially local government institutions in management of schools and movement towards the goal of 'Self Managing Schools'.
Designed & Developed by eGovernance Unit,Department Of Public Instuction Bengaluru