Media & Documentation:
Media and Public Awareness about SSA and RTE :
Marshal the services of print, electronic and folk media, to carry SSA and RTE Act provisions to nook and corner of the state thereby facilitating awareness, interest and involvement of the stake holders, general public as well as sensitise the service providers such as the SDMC’s, Head teachers ,Teachers , Panchayaths, community leaders and educational administrators at all levels.
Objectives of utilizing media:
- To make aware of the programmes of SSA.
- Sensitize the community for enrolment, retention and quality schooling.
- Educate public about gender issues, deprived children.
- Popularize success stories of the project.
- Propagate the cause of education by mainstreaming out of school children.